The Rhetoric Center is Here to Help
Need help brainstorming ideas, writing, or editing a paper? The Rhetoric Center is staffed by knowledgeable student consultants who want to assist you! Never again fear writer's block, in-text citations, or awkward sentence phrasing. The Rhetoric Center is a great place to visit if you need help with any of the following:
- brainstorming ideas for research papers
- formation of a thesis statement
- organization of content in your writing
- grammar and punctuation checks
- correct citation formatting
- review outlines for speeches
You can drop in anytime, but to ensure a spot, you can make an appointment by calling 616-526-7088 or emailing email@example.com.
Rhetoric Center hours are Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm and Monday - Thursday, 7pm-9pm. It is located in the Hekman Library, Room 207, just inside the main front entrance and to the right.
(Blog entry written by student worker, Lauren Cole).