Hekman Library & Learning
Everyone knows that the library is open lots of hours and has great spaces for studying and learning, but here are some 2012-13 statistics related to the use of library resources and services.
- 10,000: Research encounters with students at the research assistance desk, in classrooms, in librarian offices, or via email or chat
- 130,000: Number of books checked out
- 200,000: Visits to the library's web site
- 300,000: Journal articles downloaded. These were downloaded using the Fulltext@Hekman link and are from journals to which the library subscribes.
- 600,000: Searches in the library's research databases and library catalog