How Do I Love Thee, Hekman Library?
As February is Library Lovers Month, it is the perfect time to reflect on the role that the library plays on campus, and to think of ways to show your love and gratitude.
Here are several ways to show your love:
- Check out a book for fun from the New Books section on the 3rd floor
- Come to the Reference Desk for expert help on research questions
- Check out a DVD from the Cayvan Collection (if it's not on Netflix, it's here)
- Finally read that classic you've been meaning to (Pride and Prejudice, The Great Gatsby, The Catcher in the Rye, 1984, The Spy Who Came in From the Cold)
- Check out books on the achievements of African-Americans in honor of Black History Month (Look first in the E185.6 area on the 3rd floor)
- Share a suggestion on how you think the library could keep fulfilling the needs of our community
We have a suggestion box near the Research Assistance Desk. Drop your suggestion there, and we'll follow up.