New Encyclopedia of Sustainability
The Berkshire Encyclopedia of Sustainability is just one of the many titles Hekman Library has access to through the Oxford Reference Online database. The Berkshire Encyclopedia of Sustainability features 887 articles written by over 900 authors from 53 different countries. The print edition was published between 2010 and 2012 (10 volumes in all).
These solution-focused articles take the vast array of information available about sustainability and offer succint expert overviews of topics related to sustainability, such as "environmental law and ethics, green business practices, regional sustainability issues, and resource and ecosystem management."
The ten volumes:
- The Spirit of Sustainability
- The Business of Sustainability
- The Law and Politics of Sustainability
- Natural Resources and Sustainability
- Ecosystem Management and Sustainability
- Measurements, Indicators, and Research Methods for Sustainability
- China, India, and East and Southeast Asia: Assessing Sustainability
- The Americas and Oceana: Assessing Sustainability
- Afro-Eurasia: Assessing Sustainability
- The Future of Sustainability