Calvin students can print using their CIT-allocated printing account once they are logged in using their Novell account. When printing, a message pops up stating the cost of the current print job and the remaining balance on the student's printing account.
- Calvin faculty and staff can print free of charge when logged in to their Novell account.
- Seminary students may contact Daryl Boersema (Seminary Technology Support Administrator) for the lastest printing policies and procedures.
- Library guests (non-Calvin) can print from the public kiosk computers on the 2nd and 4th floors for 10 cents per page (cash only). Printouts can be collected at the circulation counter on 2nd floor.
WHERE IS PRINTING AVAILABLE
No printing services are available on the 3rd and 5th floors
- ITC lab on 1st floor
- Computer lab on 2nd floor
- Current Calvin community members (students, faculty, staff, seminarians) may print to the 4th floor printer near the SE stairwell whenever logged in via Novell.
- Library guests can print from the public kiosk computers on the 2nd and 4th floors for 10 cents per page (cash only). Printouts can be collected at the circulation counter on 2nd floor
- A few computers are reserved for alumni use and limited printing is available.