Student Advisory Group
The SAG is an informal advisory group that assists the library staff in creating a better library experience. If you are a regular user of the library's web site, tools, collections, or services, we encourage you to join. The SAG meets twice a semester either on a Monday or Wednesday in the late afternoon for an hour. There is no long-term commitment; attend as many meetings as you want. Refreshments, of course, will be provided!
Possible discussion questions (Besides the questions you have):
- Do students feel safe in the library?
- Is noise a problem?
- What is good and bad about the library's web site?
- How difficult is finding electronic journal articles?
- What do your friends say about the service offered by the library staff?
- If you could change one thing, what would it be?
- How can the library staff recruit students for focus groups?