Guide to Using Hekman Library Online   |   Library Reopening Plans
Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm


Calvin University has an Annual License from the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC). If you need to distribute print and online copyrighted content to students or faculty at Calvin through: Print, coursepacks, Classroom handouts, Electronic reserves, Course management systems, or other electronic academic uses, you're covered! The Provost's web page provides more details, but here's a summary of the important information.

Not everything is covered under Calvin's annual license. You can go to RightFind (where you'll need to create an account) to search for your specific item in question. If you get the "green light" (see below), you can ethically use the material. If you get a "red light", you'll need to seek permission or pay to use the material.  

Related Pages:

Faculty Copyright ­