The Rhetoric Center is Here to Help
Need help brainstorming ideas, writing, or editing a paper? Are you preparing a speech or a visual presentation? The Rhetoric Center is staffed by knowledgeable student consultants who want to assist you! It's a great place to visit if you need help with any of the following:
- brainstorming ideas for research papers
- getting helpful critique on a speech
- reviewing Power Point slides or other visuals that you've incorporated into a presentation
- organizing content in your writing
- making sure your citations are formatted correctly
There's a new Rhetoric Across the Curriculum "student resources" page for you to review which will help you learn more about the role of the Rhetoric Center Consultants and what they can help you with.
You can drop in anytime, but to ensure a spot, you can make an appointment by calling 616-526-7088 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rhetoric Center hours are Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm and Monday - Thursday, 7pm-9pm. It is located in the Hekman Library, Room 207, just inside the main front entrance and to the right.