How Do I Love Thee, Hekman Library?
As February is Library Lovers Month, it is the perfect time to reflect on the role that the library plays on campus, and to think of ways to show your love and gratitude.
Here are a few recommendations:
- Check out a book for fun from the Recreational Reading collection, which has moved to the main floor behind Peet's Coffee.
- Chat with our reference staff to get research help by using our LiveChat instant message service on the library hompage.
- Request a DVD from the Cayvan Collection
- Take time to read a classic, like Pride and Prejudice, The Great Gatsby, The Catcher in the Rye, 1984, or A Tale of Two Cities.
- Take a look at our diversity guide to learn more about the contributions of African-Americans (February is Black History Month).
- Thank a library staffer in person or virtually for his or her contribution.
- Share a suggestion for how we can make improvements to our services, collections, etc.