New Display Case on 2nd Floor
The Hekman Library is excited to announce our new revolving display case on the second floor! Designed by two librarians, this case will change themes month to month. For September, we have displays for National Hispanic Heritage Month, Deaf Awareness Week (also know as International Week of the Deaf), and Marvel vs. DC superheroes!
Some of the resources on display:
- West Side Story (musical - Hispanic heritage)
- I Lived on Butterfly Hill (novel - HIspanic heritage)
- Moses Goes to a Concert (children's book in Curriculum Collection - celebrating deaf awareness)
- El Deafo (graphic novel - deaf awareness)
- Dead Pool (DVD - Marvel)
- Captain America: Civil War (DVD - Marvel)
Make sure to stop by the second floor of the library to see what is Happening @ Hekman!
Pictured here are library staff Amanda Matthysse (left) and Kaitlyn Van Kampen (right).