Library Remains in Phase 3 as of November 16
As of 11/16, Hekman will remain in Phase 3 (until further notice). Here are the details.
- Building access requires campus ID through main entrance. Access provided to university and seminary students, faculty, and staff. No drop-in guests, alumni, or visiting patrons.
- Main (2nd) and 3rd floors available for a limited number of users.
- 4th floor available to seminary students.
- Vulnerable populations may access the main floor from 11a-1p on Saturdays.
- Masks and social distancing continue to be required. Library staff are periodically sanitizing any spaces marked as used.
- Study spaces are limited, and all users should sign in and out on the 2nd floor. Study rooms are reservable for single-user occupancy, and some group spaces have been configured on 3rd floor.
- Library or campus-initiated events will not be hosted or planned for Hekman.
- Appointments required for Heritage Hall and the Meeter Center (see Heritage Hall's webpage where details are provided; Meeter Center appointments, use the Library Scheduler).
- Online appointments can be scheduled with research librarians.
- Peet’s is grab-n-go. Café seating will not be available.
If required, rollback phase would close off access to the upper floors, including canceling access to seminary students to the 4th floor (modified Phase 2).
You can continue to get updates on our reopening page.