Government Documents - Internet Use
- The Hekman Library provides access to the Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) Electronic Collection to all users of the library, which includes residents in the Third Congressional District as well as members of the Calvin academic community.
- Use of the FDLP Electronic Collection is free and unrestricted.
- Users are not required to sign in or present identification.
- Non-Calvin users may use the Public Kiosk Computers and are required to abide by the library’s “Responsible Use of Library Computers” policy, which is in compliance with the college’s “Responsible Use of Technology” document.
- The Hekman Library currently charges for printing. The cost is 20 cents per page for Guests and Alumni.
- Help is available at the nearby Research Assistance Desk.
For more information, contact David Malone, Dean of the Library.