How To Print
- Print to the "uniFLOW" printer from any computer on campus (public computers are on every floor of the library).
- Swipe your university ID card (or type your PIN) at any printer-copier on campus (every floor of the library).
- Guests: Trade your photo ID for a printing card at the library checkout desk on 2nd floor. Costs are listed below.
- Seminary printing is available on the 4th floor.
- Color printing is available in the ITC (library basement, also called 1st floor).
- Choose your print settings (default is double-sided, black and white).
Learn more about Printing at Calvin.
Where To Print
- All library patrons can print to the uniFLOW printer from any computer, and swipe their ID card at any printer-copier in the library (except the Seminary-owned printer on 4th floor, which is connected to the Seminary network; use the printer in the southeast stairwell instead).
1st Floor / Basement (color printing available)
- Most computers require a Novell login (Calvin Students, Faculty and Staff).
- A few computers are reserved for Alumni.
- Seminary Users: Print to the seminary-owned library printer. Questions? Contact Daryl Boersema.
- Other Users: Print to uniFLOW and use the printer-copier in the southeast stairwell, or printers on other floors.
Who Can Print
Calvin University Students
Swipe your ID card to use a printer-copier. The charges will be billed against your print quota. If your print quota is zero, charges will be billed to your miscellaneous account in Financial Services.
Calvin Seminary Students
Use the 4th Floor printer-copier like you normally use printers at the seminary.
Trade your Driver’s license or state ID for a copy card at the Main Checkout Desk on 2nd Floor (ground level). Cards can be used anywhere on campus through end of business day. Return to the Main Checkout Desk to pay for copies before exiting and retrieve ID card. Cash, Check, and Debit/Credit Cards are all accepted.
Copy / Print $0.20 per page Scan to Email $0.10 Fax $1.00