Pandemic Operations Plans
Library Services (Current Status)
Hekman Library is open to the public.
The current status of library services and spaces is:
- The library follows campus-wide COVID protocol for indoor spaces
- Disinfecting supplies are available upon request.
- Special Collections:
- Heritage Hall - available for walk-in use, though currently under-staffed. Please contact Heritage Hall staff directly for more information.
- Meeter Center - available for walk-in use
- All other floors and areas are open to the Calvin community and public.
- Peet's Coffee: (see their hours and info).
If you have questions about other services or library spaces not listed here, please contact us! You can use the chat service on the home page, any of our other research assistance services, or call the main Circulation desk (616-526-7197) to reach library staff.