Need Research Answers?
Just ask--a brief encounter may save you hours! For normal hours, click the schedule link above.
Ask in person at the Research Assistance Desk.
- Call us: 616-526-6307
- Chat with a library staff person: Chat is available when the reference desk is staffed. See hours listed below.
- Text us: 616-214-3355
Reference Service Hours - Summer 2016 (May 23 - September 2)
Basic questions about the library and resources can be answered by the Circulation Staff at the Checkout Desk on 2nd floor. In-depth research questions that require the expertise of a librarian will be handled by our team of librarians. They are readily available on an on-call basis for the summer months.
Contact a librarian during the hours listed below by:
- Calling us: 616-526-6307; your call will be directed to the main Circulation Desk and they will direct you to a librarian.
- Email: fill out a form and submit it; a librarian will respond within a couple of hours. (Wait will be longer on the weekends).
- Chat with a librarian: Click the "Live Chat" button on our website to begin a conversation.
- Text a librarian: 616-214-3355 during hours listed below.
Summer Reference Hours (the library is open longer hours):
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Saturday||no reference service hours|