Heritage Hall has and makes available for research the records of Calvin University, Calvin Seminary, and the Christian Reformed Church in North America. In addition the collection holds the personal papers of the university and seminary faculty and staff, ministers in the denomination, and letters detailing the Dutch migration and the impact of this migration on North America.
Open by Appointment Only
To use Heritage Hall collections and facilities, you must make an appointment and observe the following requirements:
- Keep track of your temperature first thing in the morning and last thing at night during the 72 hours before you come in for your appointment. Email the last 72 hours' worth of data to email@example.com before you come in for your appointment.
- The morning of your appointment, please fill out the Healthy@Calvin form.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting Heritage Hall.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times in Hekman Library, including in Heritage Hall.
- Upon arrival at Hekman Library, phone 616-526-6313 or 616-526-6916 and a staff member will come and meet you at the main entrance and escort you to Heritage Hall.
To make an appointment, please email the curator, William Katerberg, at firstname.lastname@example.org